Live Sports News
- Winston not charged in sexual assault case
- Disappointing Texans fire coach Kubiak
- Source: Cano, M's agree on $240M deal
- Washington hires Boise St. coach Petersen
- Sources: Mets, Granderson agree on $60M
- Heat talk trade with Wade out, sources say
- Sources: Rockets rev up Asik trade efforts
- Source: Yanks, Kuroda close to 1-year deal
- Packers rule Rodgers out against Falcons
- No shoo-ins: LeBron benches latest Nikes
FERRALL-A-VENT Friday December 6, 2013
I hit the Jaguars last night. How ’bout them Jaguars, they’ve won four of five after everybody said they were the worst team on the face of the earth. Now Gus Bradley obviously is gonna keep his job as head coach. They covered, they were getting three, I hit that spread. I also hit the Louisville overtime spread over Cincinnati. It was a fantastic start to the weekend of these conference championship games and Week 14 in the NFL. Go get my picks. You’d be a fool not to. Even in hockey last night I nailed winners, I was 8-2 on the money line.
There’s some good names tonight in the NHL. How ’bout the Ducks and Blackhawks in the Mad House on Madison. The Redwings are in Jersey, San Jose got bombed by the Penguins last night 5-1, they’re in Carolina tonight but be careful, Carolina’s been playing good hockey lately. There is also Minnesota/Columbus, Colorado’s in Calgary and Phoenix is in Vancouver.
It’s a big night in the NBA as well. The Knicks play again after their blowout win over the Nets last night in Brooklyn, they take on the Magic at the Garden. Golden State at Houston is a good one, Oak City is at New Orleans, the Lakers are in Sacramento but no Kobe, looks like he might go against Toronto on Sunday. The Blazers play again tonight and they’re taking on the Jazz. Portland has been red hot, they’ve been awesome to watch. There’s other games as well like Philly/Charlotte in Charlotte, Milwaukee’s at Washington, Cleveland is in Atlanta and Denver is in Boston. So, we’ll be all over that. There’s some college basketball as well. (more…)