Live Sports News
- Sources: 11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated
- Bulls stop Warriors in OT; home streak over
- Mayweather, Pacquiao talk at Heat's halftime
- Blatt: LeBron has moved into MVP contention
- Repetitive Lynch: 'Here so I won't get fined'
- Keys, 19, ousts Venus; Serena next in semis
- Pierce laments injury to Kobe: 'He's an icon'
- Two ex-Vanderbilt players convicted of rape
- Clippers' Barnes fined, blames Suns owner
- Colts, CFL WR Carter near deal, source says
FERRALL-A-VENT Tuesday January 27, 2015
We are live in Las Vegas for 5 nights of shows at the SLS in the Umami Burger and William Hill Sportsbook!! We just got out of New York before everything in the Northeast shut down because of this giant snowstorm. We left our families behind to get buried in 2 feet of snow….They lose!! Radio Row is for sissies (except all the great CBS Sports Radio shows that will be broadcasting there this week), we are partying in Sin City where you can bet your face off!
We’ll be breaking down the game all week! We’ll be doing prob bets all week on the air! We’ll talk about the latest deflate-gate drama! We’ll talk about Tags comments about his buddy Goodell!
We’ll also cover all the NBA and College Hoops going on!! Call 855-212-4-CBS and get involved!! Get my picks all week for all the action!! Shake It Up!!